I started in sales in 1998, working at scaleups like NVIDIA, Indeed, and major tech companies like Getronics, Veritas, Symantec.
I grew the revenue of my assigned territories x10, x25 and even x100 within 12-48 months.
Total cumulative sales made: $700m
But I can’t take credit for that.
Yes, you read that right.
I don’t try to claim I am some sort of Wundermensch. The credit is shared. I was lucky to work in companies where everything was organised for Sales to succeed.
Entire departments supported the Revenue Org – from HR, Enablement, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Operations to Marketing and Sales Strategy.
There are two ways to succeed in sales:
1) Hire the superstars
The problem is: That’s not scalable. Also: Superstars are expensive, often come with a poor attitude, and everyone else is competing for them, too.
2) Set up your organisation in a way that you can set up mere mortals (= good salespeople who are eager to learn, but no superstars) to succeed.
I can help you with (2).
I create a unique playbook, tailor made for your company and context, that helps you build a top 1% sales team.
All successful companies have strong focus, foundational structure and flawless execution. This is what we will build together in your organisation.
I work with B2B companies with 2-30 salespeople, worldwide.
If you want to:
- create a winning revenue strategy that takes the stress out of you
- know where your revenue will come from 3, 6, 12 months down the line
- have 360 degree knowledge of your salespeople’s strengths and weaknesses
- create a lead generation engine and
- close deals faster
… get in touch and let’s see how we can collaborate.